EPSILON STUDIO 24 Ch. ANALOG SUMMING MIXER
- 24 Channel Analog Summing Mixer
- 3 Summing Modes
- 2 Main outputs and masters insert on DB25
- 1 MASTER balanced inserts on DB25
- All outputs and inputs are balanced
- Stereo pre-fader Insert with true-bypass
Check our Epsilon Expansions for Passive Summing Mode
1-Summing by KAHAYAN system:
Always included in our systems, it is extremely clear, transparent and open in the stereo image.
2-PASSIVE Summing 1 & 2 (2 external options):
The signal does not pass through any active circuit and has a drop of about -34 db thus must connect our EPSILON EXPANSION or a preamp of two channels to enhance the output level. In this way, it is added with the color of the previous contribution. Here we open up infinite possibilities in color, timbre and response; You can introduce pre-valves, the latest generation of discrete concept, etc.