GUITAR AMPLIFIER KAHAYAN TWEED EDULIS HEAD
‘IT COMBINES EXTRA POWER AND VERSATILITY’
- 2 channels with independent volume control.
- 2 imputs. One tone control.
- Tubes: 1-6072, 1-12AX7, 2 - 6V6 and 1-GZ34.
- Tweed Finish.
- Power 20W.
- Speaker impedance selector, 4.8 and 16 ohms.
- Mid Control, Boost +, - and neutral.
- Works with cabinets 1x12, 2x12 and 4x12.
Technical Specifications -
Kahayan Tweed Edulis Amplifier
is inspired by the classic Tweed from the 50s.
Its main features are a natural sound at low and medium volumes. And at high volumes maintains the natural hues and with and musical distortion without a loss of quality. It is ideal for recording in studio and live perfomance. Its 20w is more than enough for 90% stages.
Handmade with high quality components, selected by dynamic and timbral characteristics.
Easy to carry for their weight and size.